TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VIDELINK.EU WEBSITE
(Original text in Polish. In case of questions or discrepancies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Table of contents
§ 1 General Provisions
§ 2 Services provided electronically
§ 3 Website Videlink Wizard
§ 4 Obligations of the parties
§ 5 Personal Data
§ 6 Complaints
§ 7 Withdrawal from the agreement
§ 8 Additional Information
§ 9 Attachments
§ 1 General Provisions:
- the conditions for the conclusion and performance of contracts;
- the conditions for the provision of services by electronic means;
- responsibility of the Service Provider and the User;
- the rules and procedure of the complaint procedure.
- Definition of terms used in the Regulations:
- Service - a website placed on the Internet at the main address https://videlink.com/, enabling access to the Services;
- Service Provider - owner of the Service - VIDELINK Sp. z o.o., address: Pl. Inwalidów 10, 01-552 Warszawa, NIP 5213267847;
- User - a person or organizational unit who uses the service provided electronically by the Service Provider. The User of the Service may become a Service User if the conditions specified in § 1.3 of the Regulations are fulfilled;
- Consumer - a natural person performing a legal transaction with the Service Provider that is not directly related to its business or professional activity;
- User Account - a separate part of the Website protected with a login (e-mail address) and an individual password, made available to Users. Logging in to the User Account is done with the use of a chosen login (e-mail address) and password,
- Registration - filling in the registration form by the User, on the basis of which the User Account is created,
- Newsletter - a Service provided by electronic means, which enables Users to receive cyclical information from the Service Provider, in particular about products, the Site, including news and promotions, to the e-mail address provided by the User,
- Price List - currently binding Price List, containing a list of services remaining in the offer and their price,
- Videlink Wizard - a comprehensive tool for visualization of overprint on any products made available to Website Users accepting these Rules and Regulations,
- Service User may be a natural person having full legal capacity or a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the Act grants legal capacity. A natural person with limited legal capacity may also be a Service User, if it does not violate the generally applicable law.
- Prices in the Service are expressed in Polish zloty and are net prices (excluding VAT).
§ 2 Services provided by electronic means:
- Within the framework of running the Service, the Service Provider undertakes to provide Services by electronic means within the scope and under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
- The Service Provider shall provide services by electronic means in the form of:
- To maintain the User Account (see § 2.3-2.6);
- Performance of the Newsletter service (see § 2.7-2.8);
- Providing the Videlink Wizard service (see § 3);
- The agreement for the provision of an electronic service consisting in maintaining the User's Account on the Website is concluded at the moment of registration.
In order to register, it is necessary to provide your e-mail address and password in the registration form. Registration requires acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Agreement on the provision of Services by electronic means consisting in maintaining the User Account is concluded for an indefinite period of time. The User may terminate the agreement at any time by, for example, deleting the User Account.
- The Agreement on the provision of Services by electronic means consisting in the maintenance of the User Account is free of charge.
- The agreement for provision of the Service by electronic means of the Newsletter shall be concluded at the moment when the User provided his/her e-mail address and name in the form available on the Website.
- Contracts for the provision of Services by electronic means shall be concluded for an indefinite period of time. The User may terminate the agreement at any time by contacting the Service Provider for this purpose.
- The contract for the provision of the Service by electronic means Newsletter is free of charge.
- The conditions of providing the service consisting in making Videlink Wizard available are specified in § 3 of the Regulations.
§ 3 Videlink Service Wizard
- Videlink Wizard service enables Users to use the service in a free (limited) and paid version.
- The free version of the Service is available for each Service User and consists in using the Videlink Wizard options made available on https://videlink.com/.
- The paid (full) version of the Website is available to Website Users who have selected a package and accepted the Price List.
- In order to use the paid version of Videlink Wizard, the User selects an option that interests him/her from among those available on the website concerning this Service, and then selects the payment. The user is obliged to provide all data necessary to issue an invoice, including, in the case of companies, the NIP number.
- A User of a paid version of the Website is obliged to pay for the service in the amount indicated in the Price List using one of the available payment options on the Website.
- Payments for using the paid version of the Service are collected from the User every month (or every year - when choosing the annual license) using the previously selected payment option on the calendar day corresponding to the date on which the paid membership in the Service began. In some cases, the payment term may change, e.g. if you have not been able to make a payment using the payment option of your choice or if the paid monthly membership started on a day falling outside the month.
- If the payment cannot be made, the Service Provider has the right to block the User's paid options of the Service. The User obtains another access to the paid options of the Service after the payment has been made.
- The User may resign from the paid membership in the Service at any time, while access to the paid options of the Service will be provided until the end of the monthly settlement period.
- The Service Provider may make changes to the Price List, but any changes in prices will be effective no earlier than 30 days after sending the User a notice of this change.
- The service provider provides assistance in using the Videlink Wizard Service. To get help, contact your Service Provider.
§ 4 Obligations of the parties
- The service is available to Users 24 hours a day. The service provider reserves the right to short breaks resulting from periodic maintenance of the system or due to random events.
- Service Provider undertakes to repair any defects preventing access to the Service or hindering access to services, in the shortest possible time.
- By using the Videlink Wizard service, the User agrees to receive invoices from the Service Provider electronically.
- The user is obliged to use Videlink Wizard service in a way that does not violate the rights of third parties (personal rights, copyrights), good manners or legal regulations.
- The service provider confirms that the owner of the entire content entered via the Videlink service is the user.
- The Service Provider does not bear any responsibility for the content presented on the website created by the User or created by the Service Provider for the benefit of the User.
- All obligations arising from legal regulations concerning the publication of content are the responsibility of the User.
- In case of receiving a report of illegal data, the Service Provider has the right to prevent access to the User's data. In such a case, the User shall be notified of the introduction of the blocking of the User's Account.
- In case of violation of norms of social coexistence, the Service Provider may block the User's account after his prior call to cease activities that violate norms.
- The service provider is not liable for damages resulting from:
- interruptions in service delivery or unavailability of the Service independent of the Service Provider or resulting from events that the Service Provider could not foresee,
- malfunction of a system not attributable to the Service Provider, for example, errors in the telecommunications network,
- access to the User Account by unauthorized persons,
- ignorance or disregard of the Rules of Procedure,
- dangers associated with the use of the network: hacking attacks, infecting the system with viruses.
§ 5 Personal data
- Entering data in the Service system is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data of the User by the Service Provider and an entity authorized by the Service Provider to manage the content of the website, of which the Service is an integral part.
- The administrator of personal data is the Service Provider.
- Personal data of the User are protected by the Service Provider in accordance with the law, and will not be transferred, resold or lent to other persons or institutions that will not be entitled to do so. Personal data of the User will be made available in order to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The User has the possibility to access personal data concerning him/her in order to verify, modify or request their removal from the personal data base, notifying the Service Provider thereof.
§ 6 Complaints
- Complaints related to the provision of services by electronic means through the Service should be submitted electronically or by mail to the address of the Service Provider.
- In order to facilitate and speed up the investigation of the complaint, it is recommended to include in the content of the complaint such information as e-mail address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details.
- Consideration of a complaint related to the provision of services by electronic means shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 working days.
The response to the complaint is sent to the User's e-mail address or in any other way provided by the User.
§ 7 Withdrawal from the contract
- User who is also a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), who concluded a remote agreement, may withdraw from it without giving any reason, making a relevant statement within fourteen (14) days. In order to meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. The statement can be sent to the Service Provider's e-mail or letter address.
- The 14-day period within which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract shall be counted from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Service Provider immediately after receiving a statement of withdrawal from the contract shall send the Consumer an e-mail confirmation of receipt of the above statement.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract - the contract for provision of electronic services shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- The service provider shall refund payments received from the consumer using the same method of payment as the consumer unless the consumer expressly agrees to another method of refund which does not involve any costs to the consumer.
§ 8 Additional information
- All content of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images are the property of the Service Provider and are protected by copyright.
- The content of the concluded agreement is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider's IT system and made available at each User's request.
- In order to avoid possible discrepancies or errors, it is recommended that the device used by the User to use the Service should meet at least the following technical requirements which are necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- Updated web browser.
- Monitor resolution 1280 x 800, colors 24 or 32 bit
- Having an e-mail account by the User.
- Changes to the regulations:
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations, of which the User will be notified no later than 14 days before the date of entry into force of the changes. The information about the changes will also be expressed in a clear way by placing it on the website of the Service.
- The amended regulations shall be binding on the User if the requirements specified in Article 384 of the Civil Code have been observed (i.e. the User has been correctly notified of the changes) and the User has not terminated the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means of continuous nature within 30 days.
- Amendments to the regulations will not in any way violate the rights acquired by Users using the Service before the date of entry into force of the amendments.
- In the event of a dispute with the Service Provider, the User who is a Consumer shall have the possibility to use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims. The consumer can, among other things:
- request the permanent amicable consumer court acting at the Trade Inspection to resolve a dispute arising from the concluded Agreement.
- request the Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of the dispute between the User and the Service Provider.
- obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the User and the Service Provider, using free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Federation of Consumers, Polish Consumers Association).
- file a complaint using the complaint form available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.showng=PL It is an EU platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and traders. This platform works in all languages of the European Union and you can use it after using the complaint procedure with the Service Provider.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider's registered office.
Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User who is also a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), shall be submitted to competent common courts in accordance with generally applicable provisions of law.